Spice Up the Screen
If you’re like me, you’ve probably loaded your PlayStation Vita to capacity with games and apps, and even more on memory cards. Flipping through all those screens can make your eyes cross after a while, so why not make each page stand out?
How to change the background color:
- Swipe the screen until you arrive on the page you want to change.
- Press and hold somewhere on the background.
- Select the icon in the bottom, right hand corner.
- Select a new color.
- Press the Back Arrow when finished.
- Repeat for each section.
TIP: While in this edit mode, you can also remove and rearrange icons.
How to change your start screen picture:
- Tap the Photos icon.
- Select Gallery.
- Select the folder you want.
- Select the image you want.
- Tap on the “…” in the bottom, right-hand corner.
- Choose Use as Start Screen.
Yes, that’s a very girly thing to say, but you can change up the look and feel of your Vita by picking up a few of these little items:
Nyko Power Grip
When I pull this thing out, people know I’m serious! Ergonomic and doubles the battery time. Perfect for marathons! (Just make sure you get the right one for your model.)
Colored Protective Faceplates
You can get these in a variety of styles and colors:
This is a simple way to spice things up and make your Vita your own.
Protect In Style
Travel cases with graphics or unique designs make for an inexpensive and fun way to customize your Vita, too!
How do you customize your PlayStation Vita? Leave your comments below!