Now available world wide by popular demand, SteelSeries has just unveiled the Rival 300 CS:GO Fade Edition! This pro gaming mouse was a big hit at ESL One Cologne last month, and quickly sold out in the matter of minutes. [You can get yours HERE.]
“The Rival has become one of the best-selling optical mice on the market and it’s a perfect mouse across so many games, but especially for first-person shooters. We worked with Valve to build something really special for the CS community that would garner excitement,” said Ehtisham Rabbani, SteelSeries CEO. “We tested this with a limited sale during ESL One Cologne and the fans went crazy on social media channels asking for it to be available immediately and globally – we’re thrilled to make that happen.”
Like the color? This exclusive color pattern is the Fade skin found in Counter Strike: Global Offensive. With a textured surface, optical sensor and completely customizable software, the Rival 300 CS:GO has eSports players very excited.
“The CS:GO Fade edition of the Rival mouse is one of the most exciting pieces of gear I’ve gotten right before an event. Since the event (ESL One Cologne), the community has been going wild,” said Markus “Pronax” Wallsten of Fnatic.
Rival 300 CS:GO Fade Edition Features:
- Specially designed for first-person-shooter games
- Ergonomic, right-handed shape
- Pixart PMW3310 optical sensor, with true 1:1 tracking and resolution adjustments from 50 – 6500 counts per inch
- Durable switches with a lifetime of over 30 million clicks
- SteelSeries Engine 3 allows you to fully personalize your mouse; adjustable CPI, programmable buttons, polling rate, angle snapping, acceleration and deceleration and more.
- Customize the look of your Rival 300 with 16.8 million color, 2-zone illumination and a 3D printable nameplate
The SteelSeries Rival 300 CS:GO Fade Edition is available now for $69.99. Wanna keep it classic? You can also pick up the SteelSeries Rival in Black or White for $59.99.