This is heavy. We hit speeds of 88 MPH in this month’s Geek Fuel Unboxing, as we find ourselves going back to…well, the present, slaying thousands of zombies while listening to video game soundtracks and snuggling up with Admiral Ackbar. Check it out:
Correction to a statement I made on the video: Halo 5 launches on Tuesday the 27th – I was thinking of Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate. Sorry!
In case you haven’t heard, Geek Fuel is a monthly subscription box full of secret, nerdy goodness of the very best kind. With plans starting at just $23.90 per month (and going down from there as you order in bulk), each box is guaranteed a value of at least $50! Every box is different, but you can always count on an exclusive t-shirt, as well as downloadable Steam code for a video game.
October’s Geek Fuel Unboxing Includes:
- Funko Pop! Yondu Guardians of the Galaxy figure – (value $10-12)
- The Force Sleeps Pillowcase – (value $28, if you had one custom made)
- Guardianade Energy Drink – (value $2-3, although it appears you can’t buy it anywhere)
- Over 9,000 Zombies! Downloadable Game – ($10 value)
- Delorian Time Travel Vinyl Sticker – ($5-$10 to have made)
- Save the Clocktower flier and button – ($6 to have made, plus time to create the flier)
- Video Games Live T-Shirt – ($25 if you get them at a concert)
- Ticket Voucher to Symphony At the Movies: Back To the Future – ($10-94 depending on seat location)
TOTAL ESTIMATED VALUE OF OCTOBER GEEK FUEL BOX: $96-$188!
As you can see, there is a huge variety of items in each box. So why doesn’t Geek Fuel go with one theme per month? Find out in our interview with founder, Chaz Gray.
GREAT SCOTT, what an awesome box this has been! I think October’s Geek Fuel has been the best yet for me, personally and can’t wait to see what’s next! SPECIAL THANKS TO GEEK FUEL for providing us with the box, as well as the incredible surprise of orchestra tickets!