GUNNAR Optiks has unveiled 3 new design options for their Micron style glasses. This medium-fit computer/gaming eye wear line is slightly smaller than the Intercept 24k and is constructed of a light-weight, Nylon-Polymer. Their trademark, Amber lenses provide glare protection, increase contrast and prevent eye strain, which is why they’re used by eSports players worldwide. You can get these bad boys in either standard or prescription lenses.
You can get a good look at the new colors below:
- lens width: 59 mm | nose: 18 mm | front width: 130 mm | temple: 139 mm | weight: 35 grams
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing
- Rigid lens mounting area keeps optics from degrading through lens flexing
- Multi-barrel hinges create rotational stability for long lasting fit
- Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and eliminate pressure points
- Engineering grade injection polymers provide dimensional stability and long term durability